29 June 2013

Random photos and thoughts

This is a typical meal at my mom's:


We drank sparking wine and dined on its savoury goodness while watching/laughing hysterically at I'm Fluffy. He is that Mexican stand up guy on Netflix. 

We also went to County Line for lunch.  This restaurant is the epidomy of Texas. It's BBQ and the portions are outrageous. My mom and I order the appetizer size of baby back ribs. It's a half rack! Paul's ribs are usually the width of his shoulders, very flinstone-ish. Andrews apple juice was the same size as my pint of Shiner:


Texans are so friendly and I've lost my comfortability with small talk with strangers. I keep thinking they want to sell me something. They're not though, they actually just want to chat about how you can get a free ice cream cone if you return the kids meal toy at chick-fil-a. 

99 cent only stores:



There's something about the cheap, repetitive, excessive image of the candles that appealed to me. 99 cent Jesus. 

I saw this tonight. A kid let go of his balloon. 


I liked this display. It was at a midway game. 



I wanted to write something but I don't know if the person who I want to talk about reads this. To be vague, something is making me sad. It's unraveling before my eyes an if things stay the same, it'll never be repaired. I guess sometimes there's nothing you can do. Seasons I guess. 

Beach tomorrow. Very excited. 

No comments: