13 June 2013

Book it

I have a pain in my toe. It's like a numb area that spiders out tingles. Sometimes it aches. I told my supportive husband about it and he said:
You have the gout. 
What are we in, the 18th century? Wealthy people who ate rich foods would get the gout. Do note the added "the". It's so much more dramatic. So it's not gout but maybe it's another embarrassing old person issue like a bunion or corn? That's disgusting. 

I have kid stories that make me laugh by if I were to retell them, you'd skip over this paragraph. However, this is my blog. They've both started air guitar when music comes but they don't get the "air" part. They rub their chests on the diagonal and make a scrunched up face. I have many videos of it. Elsie does air mic as well but it looks as if she's trying to eat her fist. 

I have set up my reading list for the summer. I'm hoping ebook borrowers from the library be swift. Here is my list:

What we talk about when we talk about God- rob bell.    

Radio belly -    Buffy cram     

Pulphead Essays - John Jeremiah Sullivan 

Lets explore diabetes with owls - Dave sedaris

I have completed

1982 - jian ghomeshi

Mr. Penumbra's 24- hour Book Store - Robin Sloan

They were both great. I recommend both. 

 


No comments: