5 June 2013

Ramblings: about me

I reread my blogs. I continually check out my Instagram pictures. I reread status updates and twitter posts. I tend to think I am the best thing since sliced bread. 
False. Completely insecure and need to check if someone has commented, liked, retweeted or shared something I have thrown out into void of social media. 

It makes me laugh when people use "the" in front of Facebook and twitter. It brings me great joy when they use it before a pluralized Internet as well. 

I have to go back in 3 months for another breast ultra sound. They have a classification system for cysts and fibroids and I'm at a 3 which is "probably benine but dr. wants to track it. I'm not worried. 

I need to get clothes that are boho chic because I have decided this is the image I need to portray to the world. Anthropologie carries this image for a hefty price tag. Have contemplated hoofing it to VV and aiming lower to just boho. 

Chic is quite over rated though, no? Everything is chic these days. 


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I put albums of vacation pictures on FB, and look over them all the time. And the Jessica album too, of course. Doesn't everyone check on things to see the likes and comments? Isn't that one of the reasons why we even have social media??

I look forwards to the day when I am done having kids and done nursing and can justify buying new clothes that fit for the new body I end up with.