20 March 2012

chosing foolishly

I reread my blog from when Andrew was Elsie's current age. It was a rough time. He was in the middle of getting the horrible teeth. Molars and such. I wasn't sleeping, he was screaming in the stroller and refused to be put down. Compared to that, Elsie isn't too bad but I still feel completely drained. Emotionally and physically. I guess we all try to find some reason why we aren't feeling good. Maybe PMS, maybe lack of sleep, maybe the weather. Thats what I'm doing. Little things make me feel like I'm going to crack. My grandfather passed away last Wednesday. That was very difficult because it felt like a sack of .... well, something heavy, was added onto my already crippling shoulders.
We all have challenges but today I feel incapable of mentally taking charge of them. I'm fully feeding into my worries and fears. I mean, I have two choices. Worry or Trust God. Guess what I chose? and if you ask me how thats working out for me I'd answer, not so good.

No comments: