6 March 2012

Canned chicken

I read a blog about how to cut your kids hair. It involved masking tape and cutting straight. This lady also breast fed until her boy was 2 so I mean, we all have our psychosis. That being said, Andrew has had his fair share of straight across bangs ala dumb and dumber but Elsie lucked out because I finally learned you don't cut straight across. Her bangs now look like Sally field in the 80s or me in my gr1 picture.

I made dinner from a recipe on a can of cream of chicken. If we're going retro we might as well go all out. I suscinded to a three year olds wishes and knew the whole time I was setting myself up for future troubles by allowing him to eat on the couch watching wonder pets on netflix. Bah, sometimes it's what happens.

Haircut tomorrow folks. Will not be going short again because I looked like a boy or a lesbian. No offense to either but I have a couple blue flannel shirts and it didnt help the matter.

No comments: