24 April 2013

Sleep!!!!!!!!!!!

My daughter has decided to habitually wake up for 90 minutes every night. It is killing me. Klingon me. See, auto correct is against me too. Killing. Me.
Night before last she smashed my adorable owl night light. A shower gift while pregnant with Andrew. Last night, she flicked on her flower ikea light and read in the glow of the boob like petals. Seriously, have you seen this wall lamp? Jokes on us I think.
Some nights she comes into our room with a gleeful, "Hi-llo". I try to put her in her bed but she cries, "no way!" I lay with her and I get, "beep, beep" as she squishes my nose. This leads to the painful anatomy lesson where she uses her weapon of a tiny toddler finger and jams it into my facial features, naming them as she goes. It's 2 o'clock in the morning FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, CHILD! SLEEP!!
So I leave and I don't know what she does but I have to return to my bed.
Twice I have found her fast asleep on her rug. Guess you just fall where you're at and sleep when you're tired enough. Kind of like me at the end of the day.

No comments: