6 April 2013

It all ends in a loathing of peeps

My son has taken to pronouncing missile like miss-aisle and it irritates me to no end.
We made a bird feeder/squirrel feeder and one grey squirrel keeps coming back so obviously we need to name him. Andrew generally names things like Scruffy ( our invisible dog), tigery, fuzzy etc. so he surprised me when he named our squirrel friend, Peter.

I've folded 6 loads of laundry. Must reconsider being one of those naturalist families.

Twice today food has flown off the kitchen table in poltergeist fashion and both times landed upright. One was pizza, the other... a bowl of cereal!! What are the odds?

I'm so in the mood for something cooked Ina single dish. Like lasagna, or some casserole of some sort. Unfortunately dinner my domain and we will probably eat scrambles eggs because of all of the above mentioned events today.

Also, who eats Peeps? I bought a pack because if something has "clearance" posted, I get anxiety that if I don't buy it, I'm letting myself down. Anywho, peeps are the most disgusting nonfood ever. Does it contain anything remotely close to a natural ingredient?

No comments: