9 April 2013

Angry Bird Star Wars birthday party

So excuse that I have no clue how to format the photos so there is text to explain them all but I'm pretty sure you are clever enough to pick up on what I'm talking about.

For my sons fourth birthday we did and angry bird theme. It was hard to get decorations because it was either only Star Wars or only angry birds.

Decorations: balloons. Star Wars table cloth, black plates, Darth Vader napkins, Yoda cups

Food: hotdogs, cheezies, veggies, Yoda Soda (lime kool-aid and 7-up) and Wookie cookies (chocolate chip)

Craft: foam puppets. I resized some colouring pages I found online, then cut out each section, traced it into foam and then cut it out. White glue is notoriously awful for gluing foam, but I found small squeeze tubes that allowed for less glue to come out. It was also good for little hands. Glue sticks work great too.

Loot Bags: each had angry bird eggs which had candy inside, boys got an angry bird starwars mystery grab bag (can get at toys r us, contains 2 figures), and random loot toys from Party packagers. For the kids under 2, they got a tube of Little People.

Cake: Courtesy of Ginger's Cupcakes (Richmond Hill)






















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Adorable!