15 April 2013

One more slice

Boston. The whole thing makes me sad. What did those people do to deserve that? Nothing. Real jerks out there. I hope they find the culprits.

For the first time ever in my life I want to lose weight. At night after eating chips and two cookies I think to myself, well that should change. I don't even have clothes that I want to fit into, I just don't want my current clothes to fit because I bought them after one of my pregnancies. I'd like new clothes. My arms feel tight in my tshirts. There's a roll on my stomach. Last time I looked at my profile in the mirror I gasped. Where did that butt come from? So eating should change and probably some sort of exercise.

Meatless Mondays. It's a start. Tonight was lime and cilantro tilapia, with chickpea, Boccaccini , tomato basil salad with flat bread.




No comments: