2 April 2012

Huge pity party, be warned

Every thing is making me so irritated tonight. I just read a bunch of blogs and they made me feel jealous, or I mean, I chose to feel jealous. I guess when I read it I think, hey I do that too or I wish I could do that or that is so ridiculous but so trendy that i want to do that too. I read about these moms living off the land, canning, sewing their own clothes. Part of me thinks it would be fantastic to know where your food is coming from but for me and my place right now, my food is from wal-mart super centers.

I also feel irritated because I am finding out about things going on behind my back. Do you confront and cause awkwardness or do you suck it up and allow your very precious, even sacred downtime be wasted. I'm talking in riddles, i know, because well, one must do that in the public world.
I think I'm having a cynical pity party tonight. I feel wronged by the world. I must be hormonal or as i am pretty certain everyone is out to get me.

No comments: