13 April 2012

safety...third.

I have been joyfully consuming a tub of icecream. Cookies 'n cream is my absolute favourite.

Today, I looked in the mirror and horrifically found stretch marks. WHAT THE??! I didn't know I had them and I guess I havent been looking in the right places. All I have to say is, good bye bikini bottoms, hello boy shorts.

Today I was mocking a freecycler who offered up a jar of chocolate sauce (with only a spoonful removed), only to have my friend perk up, "Yeah! that was me!" and then proceeded to tell me the story. And amazingly, someone actually came and picked it up.

Andrew pooed in the toilet for the first time. This is a victory. Frankly, I'm surprised he's not constipated with all the mini marshmallows I give him for peeing.

We're shopping for a new car seat. I still have elsie in the carrier which is ridiculous because its 85% of the reason I'm going to physio. Paul and I differ on how to purchase such an item. I go for size and cup holder. I want to fit a third person in the back, so I can't have huge seats. Cup holder is for when we go through starbucks drive thru. They need some place for the beverage. Third is price. Actually that's number one. Paul is big on safety and quality. I mean, its probably for the best. I wouldn't want a crunched up child, yet an unspilled beverage.

No comments: