9 April 2012

You look terrible

I have started potty training Andrew. It's actually going pretty smoothly. We had to get passes the terror of public toilets. By terror, I mean high pitch screaming and shaking. You know what solve that? A Cars potty seat that has become our travel seat. Worked like a charm. I have not read any books or blogs and haven't even talked to anyone about how to train, so I will let you know how this turns out.

Easter weekend was great, besides being told I looked as bad as I feel since I had bags under my eyes. Granted the one beer I had gave me a migraine thanks to post pregnancy body morphing. Also, I'm losing weight and generally post baby women try to do that but I managed to sneak back down to my pre-Andrew weight pretty quickly but am now losing more. I'm eating normally, indulging in all sugar or carb cravings yet it doesn't stick.
I'm also exhausted. Maybe that has something to do with it.

Elsie is beginning another round of teething so I won't be catching up on sleep this week either. Maybe in a year, right?

No comments: