9 February 2005

Year of the Rooster

Gung Hay Fat Choy!

I'm sick of being sick. Again, no kleenex so I've been using napkins. Fortunately I don't have a raw nose yet, but thats just asking for it.

Michaels is having a great sale on frames (50%) so I think I'm going to buy one for our wedding pic. I love michaels. I always get such great ideas to do stuff when I'm there. I would love to have a resource room in my house full of crafts. I have a bunch of stuff we didn't use at the wedding in a bag and I don't know what to do with it. We bought it two christmas' ago so I can't return it, soley because its seasonal. Too bad. I don't know what I'm going to do with 50 sparkly curlie thingys and 15 red and gold sparkly wands. I thought about making something out of it and selling it next christmas since my goal is to set up a table at craft shows. We'll see.

Dawson's Creek is on. Its the first episode. Things always come full circle. They look dorky. Thats funny.

Chinese New Year. I was born in the year of the horse. When I was in Malaysia, I bought a tshirt and luckily it had the horse symbol on it. I bought it in a flea market at night, 30 degrees with a bunch of humidity. I had to guard my purse because it was wall to wall people weaving in and out of very narrow single person, but made into two line lanes. I bought 2 tshirts off the rack and since I didn't try it on, it was a luck of the draw. It was pretty cheap, something like 15 ringets which is $5 or $6. Both shrunk in the wash and the horse one is the only one I have left. I think I'll wear it today.

No comments: