8 February 2005

1 cent price hike on a stamp

I'm beginning to think hankercheifs might not be a bad thing. Is that even how its spelled? Its how it sounds. I've run out of kleenex so it got me thinking about using cloth alternatives. How do you clean those things anyway? Maybe thats too gross.

When did Canada post raise the domestic price of stamps? They raised it twice in one year. There has to be regulations on that doesn't there? So 50 cents. I hate having left over stamps and now having to go to the post office to buy 1 cent stamps. Would they accept it if I taped a penny on to my letters? Conspiracy.

The season finale of The Amazing Race is on tonight. How delightful. I'm looking forward to that.

I finally saw the final episode of Dawson's Creek. Its been on reruns on TBS for years now and I've missed it each time. I finally saw Jen die, Dawson get a meeting with Speilburg and Joey and Dawson hang out on the couch, which I will assume meant she chose him? Who knows, who cares.

I think I'll work on my sister's baby shower invitations today. I should try and finish them. I have 20 left. They're cute. I should take pics and post them. Should, but probably won't.

No comments: