8 February 2013

Snow

I get way too emotionally involve in people's tweets and/or status updates, and by people I mean one person. It irritates me to no end an i really have to let it go but the comments are so double edged!

So crazy snow today. I'd like to measure how much fell. I think plunking my toddler in the deepest section would be a good marker. "Hey, one time it snowed as high as your eyebrows and we almost lost you but you stuck your hand up just in time," says me when she's older.
She's also quite ill today. So lethargic and limp. A long nap and some lunch perked her up though. I can't say that for myself. After 5 coffees and a diet coke before a lunch of hotdogs and poutine, resulted in a very poor après lunch indigestion to say the least. I caught up on an episode of Days of Our Lives which confused me to no end. It's the slowest moving soap but miss a few critical plot turns and you're left spending countless hours on spoiler sights. Or you would if you didn't have seven loads of laundry to fold and four tummies to fill.

This is my blog hat trick. Three in a row!!

No comments: