7 February 2013

Good food

Why is yogurt so expensive? Why is Greek yogurt so trendy and popular and $8.50 for 16 of the singles? Why does it taste so good. I resisted for a long as I could but I've been sucked into the under tow of Greek cultured milk in the stream of dairy goodness.

So Justin briber hosting and being musical guest for SNL. How do we feel about that? Right, just as I thought, we don't care because the only reason we would be up past 10:30pm is because someone under 3ft is crying, peeing, or cold..... or we've decided to rewatch Firefly.

I was warned by my mother that once I had kids my metabolism would change. I scoffed at her. I slimmed back down after kid number one. But 20 months after kid number 2, all if a sudden I don't fit my pants. Hips! Thighs! How do I change a very handy and delicious eating habit that has done me no harm for 34 years?? I eat carbs. I eat sugar. Right now I'm eating corn chips (this is after the cake pop I devoured). At least I've started on yogurt. That's healthy, right? Cursed genes.

No comments: