21 May 2012

IAH

Truth be told, traveling with wee ones can be daunting. Today people weren't courteous and that is sucky. As a man I point at you and say "FOR SHAME" if you sit and stare at a lady struggling with something heavy. I also bite my thumb at you people that bump me as I'm trying to open a stroller and put sleeping kids aside.

And now to the good in the world. United airlines has economy and economy plus. I was in the luxurious one foot leg room as my parents were stuck in the half an arm space. Since they were cattle class, they couldn't help me with my delightful wee ones. Since they were seated on the left side of the plane, could not take a wee one (only right side has three air masks). So Beans in Her Jeans Elsie didn't enjoy the restriction on her "I want to be free, don't hold me back" persona, which clashes with the perpetual seatbelt indicator light. Andrew thoroughly enjoyed being strapped on his 5 point seat harness. Feeling safe soothes him. He wasn't wearing socks which is a huge deal. The minute we arrived at my moms place he demanded them back on. I assume it must feel like a warm hug from a cuddly lamb.

So I'll write a bit more frequently since there should be more exciting things going on. I think I'll try to include a photo of Texan propaganda each day they like to put their flag on everything or make things into the shape of the state. I already noticed the Texas eggs in the fridge so I'll post that today.

No comments: