2 May 2012

Gimme sympathy

There are so many "things" going on in life right now. People around me too. It's exhausting. It's hard to grab the reins on my emotions an not let them dictate how I feel. It's a day by day struggle. It feels like the rug was whipped out from underneath me and I am currently face down trying to get my bearings. I'm also in "what was THAT all about?!" mode.

Vagueness aside, let's move on.

I'm prepping for Elsie's birthday. I am going with gnomes, therefore also a woodland type theme. This is cutting edge on the trends my friends. Pinster (as my mom calls it) is full of the forest friends/woodland crafts. I'm thinking red toad stool mushrooms, some shrubbery, sticks.
What do you buy a one year old for her birthday? I don't even remember what we bought Andrew. Maybe a train. Elsie seems to like the dishwasher a whole bunch, always climbing in it when it's open. That might be good I wonder how she'd feel getting a new fridge or bathroom hardware. Wait, exterior lighting might be more up her alley.

No comments: