4 October 2012

Repetitive words

I have kids. Because I have kids, words come out of my mouth (sometimes at a volume that could cause a landslide) that I never thought I'd say or perplex me to where they even came from. Here are the most commonly said words or phrases:

Your socks are perfect. I cannot line the seam up any better along your toes.

Your hands are not hurting you, that's just ketchup.

I don't know where you're black friend is! (Or) your black friend is under the couch.

I can't centre your straw in the middle of the lid.

Pull up your pants!

Get your hands out of your pants!

I did not drop a bomb. (Or) yea, I did drop a bomb.

Please wear a shirt with a collar/tshirt with tag/non-fleece pants, it doesn't hurt!!

What's in your mouth???

I can't make poo come out! Push!

I can't turn off the sun.

Personal space!!!!!!

No one has ever seen a dinosaur. No you haven't. No you haven't! NO YOU HAVEN'T!

Daddy's car in not a jalopy.

Eleventeen isn't a number.

You don't cry over LEGO/play doh

The insides of radishes are not green. No, they're not. NO they're NOT

No comments: