22 June 2012

I know what I know

Sometimes I think I should tweet "I've updated my blog" but I'm embarrassed to. So to my faithful two readers, howdy, I'm updating.

Yesterday I dropped off my car to get fixed. I walked in, gave my phone number and they said they couldn't find the appointment. I gave the number again. I gave my name, Paul's name and nothing! I told he guy we both had phoned and it was confirmed. Then he's like, "it's a ford escape??"
I said, "no! CRV"
Him: "Honda CRV?" (big grin)
Me: yes
Him: this is Ford. Honda is across the street.
Ughhhh. And I fill the stereotype again.

Elsie has developed a fantastic personality. She stole the tobacco bottle from the fridge and made a run for it. As i was about to catch her, she tossed the bottle to the right and kept running. Love her spunk.

1 comment:

Granjero said...

You should tweet you've updated you're blog. If anyone asks, just say "There's this idiot dude, who can't check blogs unless they're tweeted". You can use my name if you want... just saying.